Here’s some quick tips from Celebrations DJ Service for having a great wedding you’ll enjoy:
- Keep you ceremony brief.
- Greet each guest. They came just to see you so let them know you appreciate it!
- Create a well-planned seating chart.
- Splurge on the open bar. Just trust us on that one …
- Make sure your guests are comfortable. They’ll likely spend a good amount of time sitting and Grandma will appreciate a nice, soft chair.
- Keep speeches short. Don’t ramble, keep it tight at a couple of minutes and make it from the heart. People will remember that.
- Ask for song requests. We are always open to song requests either before or during your reception.
- Create a buffet with a snack bar. Plated meals seem great on paper, but the truth is everyone appreciates a good buffet.
- Serve late night snacks. This will be appreciated later in the night especially in conjunction with #4 above.
- Skip in traditions that don’t fit your style.
- Hire Celebrations DJ Service!
Give us a call at 906-789-1666 today and find out why we’re the U.P.’s favorite DJ Service!